Classy hairdos need not be complicated or difficult. Sometimes it just takes a little trick to turn a common hairstyle into something dressy and elegant. With some practise, this just takes 10 minutes or less.
Feel free to experiment with different braids for different looks, have fun and have an awesome week ahead!
6 Simple Steps to Classy French Braid Bun
1. Take a small triangular section from front of your hair and tease it to give some volume.
2. Smoothed the teased section without flattening the volume.
3. Gather a small section from top of head and start 3-strand french braiding. Ensuring every new strand added is about similar thickness.
4. After french braid is completed and secured with hair-tie, tuck the end of braid up into the centre of the braid underneath. (if unsure, feel the opening with your finger first)
5. Secure the tucked braid with pins from the side.
6. Accessorize as desired. DONE! : )
When creating braided hairstyles, ALWAYS braid as tight as possible first, THEN create ILLUSION of LOOSENESS by gentling tugging the sides of the braids sideways. This ensure the hairstyle holds well while allowing the braid pattern to be more visible.