Happy New Year folks!
Sharing a little different tip this time round with the new year - how to use makeup quads. Most people usually wear a single wash of colour on the lids as they get confused on how to blend different colours together. Basically, where you want the eye to look more deepset, apply darker colours; where you want eye to stand out or pop, apply lighter colours. Have fun experimenting!
5 simple steps to a 4-colour eyeshadow look
1. Apply the medium colour (A) over the entire lid.
2. Apply the darkest colour (B) at the outter most corner of eye and blend 1/3 in. For monolid girls like me, I like to apply it horizontally along my upper lashline and blend upwards as well.
3. Apply the light-reflecting gold (C) on inner 1/3 of eye to brighten the eye up.
4. Apply the lightest shimmery cream (D) on 1/3 of lower eyeline. Optional to put it on browbone as highlight. I did not put on my browbone in above picture.
5. Apply eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara and you're done! ;)